Interested in selling products online or locally? All you need are these great applications that will help you post, promote, and sell your product! Read more!
Selling products online or locally is a great way to earn extra money. The only problem is the marketplace. You need to find your own perfect marketplace if you want to be a successful seller.
We have good news for you. We have compiled a list of 5 great apps you can use to sell your products on the web or locally and avoid shipping costs. All of these applications are great as they can make it easy for you as a seller to find buyers or promote your products.
- Decluttr – The perfect app for selling individual items. This is a great way if you are interested in selling cell phones, tablets, DVDs, video game consoles, and textbooks. In order to get started selling here, you need to enter the barcode for the products you want to sell so you can locate the product in their database. Once a product is bought, they ship the item to the buyer free of charge. The best thing about this app is that you receive your money the next day. You can choose to be paid with a direct deposit or via PayPal.
- OfferUp – This is a great app that rewards repeat sellers that offer perfect customer experience. Both, the buyer and the seller can leave a comment or a feedback for a specific transaction. This is what makes this app appealing to some of the other applications as customer feedback can be pretty influential and can directly impact the buying process. Most of the users describe Offer Up as a combination of eBay and Craigslist. You can ask the seller questions, you can add products to a watch list, you can make a counter offer, and much more. Offer up is a free application and buyers can search through different categories to find the product they are interested in buying.
- Close5 – This is just another application you can try for selling products online and locally. You will have more sales if you live in a bigger city as this app doesn’t really have a large audience as some of the applications we have mentioned before. You can list the products for sale under different categories such as home goods, antiques, automobiles, and etc.
- Letgo – This is probably one of the most popular applications on the web and the best Craigslist alternative. Letgo is just so easy to use. All you have to do is snap a photo of the product you want to sell and list the product with just one click. The only way to sell on Letgo is by using their application. Buyers can view your listings on a desktop website or on the app. By using this app, you can sell both online and locally. The listings are listed by city and zip code and when a potential buyer enters a zip code, the app will automatically populate the nearest product listings first. Buyers can search by category or by a product name.
- Trove Market – If you are interested in selling furniture, this is without a doubt the best app you can use. Trove Market is perfect for selling quality pieces for a great price. If the items are small enough to ship, you can sell online, otherwise, it is done locally. Potential purchasers can chat, make an offer, and pay in advance with a credit card or at pickup. Listing is free is requires a few photos, proper product description, and asking price.
Success in blogging, selling products, your online business, whatever you are doing online is basically reliant on site traffic generation. we will be discussing some very simple SEO traffic – read more: https://t.co/XMqCnwKcyp pic.twitter.com/TZ5GB1H3HK
— Richard Monssen (@RichardPM77) 25 de enero de 2018
Suggested articles: How to setup the perfect online store?